Create a custom-shaped fence to keep your persistent pup safe. The Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence™ system allows you to create an in-ground fence for dogs tailored to your yard’s unique shape and size.
With this fence you’ll get 152 metres of wire so you can fence in a 1/3-acre yard. If your yard is bigger, you can purchase more wire to cover up to 25 acres.
You will also get 1 waterproof Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence™ Receiver Collar which has a tone plus vibration mode and 4 levels of safe, static correction designed for the most determined dogs.
You can adjust the correction based on how your dog responds during training. The tone plus vibration mode makes this collar a great choice for those furry friends who have a little trouble hearing. Use this mode to teach them their new play area and keep them safe inside their yard.
You’ll want some help installing your fence, so text your friend and plan a weekend to work on this DIY project together. Once the fence is installed, you’ll be able to introduce your dog to their new play area! With a bit of daily training, your dog will learn the boundary area in as little as 2 weeks.
If you have more than 1 pet at home, purchase additional receiver collars so all of your pets can safely play in the yard together. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Best in-ground fence for the most stubborn dogs
- Create a custom-shaped fence for your yard
- Tone plus vibration mode is great for hearing-impaired pets
- Cover up to a 1/3-acre yard with included 152 metres of wire
- Purchase extra boundary wire to expand up to 25 acres
- Installation is a 2-person, DIY weekend project
- Includes 1 Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence™ Receiver Collar
- Tone plus vibration mode and 4 levels of adjustable static correction
- Purchase additional receiver collars for all of your pets
- For dogs 3.6 kg and up and who are 6 months and older
- Waterproof collar adjusts to fit neck sizes 15-71 cm
- Battery-operated receiver collar, includes 1 9-Volt alkaline battery
- Safe, Effective, Trusted - Our static collars are part of our ongoing mission to provide the best tools, education and support for pet parents seeking safe, successful, expert-recommended options to meet each dog’s unique training needs
- Transmitter with Power Adaptor
- Waterproof Receiver with adjustable collar for neck sizes from 15 cm - 71cm
- Operating and Training Guide
- 152 m of Wire and 50 Flags
- Test Light Tool
- 9 Volt Battery (PAC11-12067)
- 3-year warranty
Manuals & Support
Call our Customer Care team for live help:
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5pm
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals