ScoopFree® self-cleaning litter boxes can be left alone for weeks at a time. Simply plug in the box and watch it work. The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 5, 10, or 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. The timer will reset if the safety sensors detect that your cat has re-entered the box. The health counter lets you track how many times your cat has used the litter box to quickly identify possible health problems. The special crystal litter, packed in a convenient disposable litter tray, is 5 times more effective at reducing odour than clay or clumping litters. The privacy hood helps keep the litter in the box. Your cat will always have a clean, fresh-smelling litter box, and you'll enjoy a home that's effortlessly odour-free.
The ScoopFree® Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box is an automatic litter box that stays fresh and clean without the hassle of scooping.
- Self-cleaning automatic rake cleans entire box 5, 10 or 20 minutes after cat uses it
- Rakes waste into closed waste compartment for superior odour control
- Safety sensors automatically reset rake timer if cat re-enters box
- Disposable litter trays with leak-proof lining for easy cleanup
- Crystal litter absorbs urine for 5x better odour control than other litter
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay and clumping litter
- Privacy hood gives your cat a secluded bathroom and reduces litter tracking
- Health counter tracks how many times your cat uses the box
- Lab tested for 100,000+ cycles without failure or jamming
- Litter Area Dimensions: 35.5 cm x 35.5 cm
- Exterior Dimensions: L 69.5 cm x W 48.2 cm x H 17.8 cm
- Height with Hood Installed: 43 cm
For best results, replace the litter tray every 20 - 30 days for one cat, every 10 - 15 days for 2 cats, or every 7 - 10 days for 3 cats. You might need to replace the litter tray more often if you have senior cats, kittens, or cats who eat a diet high in crude fiber, ash, and by products. ScoopFree® litter trays can be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes. Scoop the waste under the waste compartment or replace the tray when needed. Mix the litter daily to reduce odours. Most cats adapt quickly to using the ScoopFree® litter box.
- Litter Box
- UL-rated adaptor with 1.8 m power cord
- Litter tray filled with premium blue crystal litter
- Privacy hood