The Rechargeable In-Ground Fence™ is the convenient containment system that lets you keep your pet safe in your yard without having to regularly replace collar batteries. Charge your pet's Receiver Collar when the battery's low and away he goes to enjoy his new yard freedom.
Add as many pets as you like with additional compatible collars. The 4 adjustable levels of static stimulation plus tone-only mode for training lets you find just the right level for your pet. The fence installs in about a weekend with some basic DIY skills. You'll bury wires in your yard to set a custom pet area up to 13 acres with additional wire and flags.
The Transmitter sends a radio signal through the boundary wire to your pet's collar. If your pet approaches the boundary, he'll hear a warning beep to remind him to stay in the yard. If he continues through the boundary, he'll feel a safe, gentle static stimulation from the collar to keep him in the yard. After about 2 weeks of training, your pet will quickly learn the areas he is free to enjoy.
- Safe and Customizable - Create a customizable area for your pets to safely play
- Up to 25 Acres of Coverage - Expandable up to 25 acres with the purchase of additional wire and flags (sold separately)
- Rechargeable, Waterproof Receiver Collar - Quickly charges in 2-3 hours with each charge lasting up to 2 months depending on use
- Adjustable Receiver Collar - With 4 levels of static correction and tone, fits pets 2.3 kg or more with neck sizes 15 - 66 cm
- Add Unlimited Pets - With the purchase of compatible PetSafe® In-Ground Fence™ receiver collars
- Surge Protector - Helps protect your transmitter from lightning strikes and powers surges
- Transmitter with Power Adaptor
- Rechargeable, waterproof receiver with adjustable collar for neck sizes from 15 - 66 cm
- Product manual
- Receiver charger
- 150 m of Wire and 50 Flags
- Short and long Contact Points for short or long-haired pets
- Waterproof Splice Capsules and Wire Nuts (2 each)
- Test Light Tool
- 3-year warranty