Microchip Compatibility Checker
Your PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap or Petporte smart flap® Microchip Cat Flap will only work if your cat has been fitted with a microchip.
At present, some older and non-standard microchips may not work with this cat flap. You can check to see if your cat’s embedded microchip will work by entering the number in the box below and clicking the "check" button.
You will find your cat’s microchip number on your microchip registration form which will have been issued to you by your vet.
Your cat’s microchip is her key to outdoor freedom. The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Door reads your cat’s unique 15-digit microchip ID to let her in and out of the house. This door allows you to program up to 40 pets, so it’s great for multi-pet households.
Since it only reads your best friend’s microchip ID, you won’t have to worry about any unwanted animals wandering into your house. Programming your cat’s microchip to the door is quick and easy – your pet will be heading out to play in no time! If you have a pet in your home without a microchip, programmable collar keys are sold separately.
The door has a 4-way lock so you can set it to ‘Locked’, ‘Unlocked’, ‘Enter Only’ or ‘Exit Only’ to keep your cat safe and secure. This battery-powered door will signal when it’s time for you to change the batteries. Your cat deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Give your cat exclusive access to come and go as she pleases
- Easily program your cat’s 15-digit microchip ID with the push of a button
- Programmable collar keys are sold separately for pets without a microchip
- Program up to 40 pets
- Keep unwanted animals out of your home
- 4 locking options let you control your cat’s access
- Energy-efficient weather stripping and 2 magnetic locking points
- Fits most wood, PVC and uPVC doors
- Microchip Cat Door
- Screw plugs
- Cutting template
- Quick start guide