We’ll let your pet come and go while keeping drafts out.
This plastic pet door is one of our most energy-efficient dog and cat doors with 3 insulating flaps that block 3.5 times more thermal energy than standard pet doors that only have 1 flap. There is a magnetic seal at the bottom of the flaps to help keep out drafts in hot or cold weather.
And if you’re looking for a pet door to match your home décor, we’ve got you covered. The white, plastic frame is paintable, so you can paint the frame to match the door it’s installed into.
Installing this new door for your dog or cat is a DIY project. In just a few easy steps, your furry friend will be able to go out for potty breaks and playtime on their schedule! Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® brand to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- One of our most energy-efficient dog and cat doors
- Great pet door for all weather climates
- Blocks 3.5 times more thermal energy than standard pet doors
- 3 insulated flaps with a magnetic seal to prevent drafts
- Closing panel included so you can control your pet’s access
- Plastic frame is paintable so you can match it to your door’s existing colour
- DIY installation into most exterior wood, panelled, PVC and metal doors 3.75–5 cm thick
- Available in small, medium and large – please use the size chart below to find the best size for your pet
|Door Size ||Pet Size||Flap Opening||Frame Dimensions|
|Medium||Up to 18kg||20.9 cm x 31.1 cm||27.6 cm x 39.7 cm||23 cm x 34.9 cm|
|Large||Up to 45kg||26 cm x 41.3 cm||32.4 cm x 49.8 cm||28.1cm x 45.4 cm|
Caution: Small children can pass through door. Read entire statement.
- Closing Panel
- Interior frame
- Exterior frame
- Insulated Flaps
- Plastic core covers
- Hex Nuts
- Nylon screws
- Cutting template
- Installation Guide
Manuals & Support
Call our Customer Care team for live help:
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5pm
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals